1/11/12

Getting Busy At the In-laws

I love resting but after 6 days I'm ready to DO. That's a strong verb when you're talking about me. While at the in-laws, I was offered a small dresser that they were going to throw out. Of course, my sweet mother in law knows me oh so well and asked if I would want to repurpse it.You betcha!


I was most excited because I had been anticipating nigthstands for for-ev-er. I was too cheap to buy anything and instead spray painted tv trays. Real cool, real cool. Talk about a cheap-o! Within a few short hours I had sanded, primed, and painted a small nightstand. The hardware is classic and elegant. The perfect combo. The Mr. had quite a time trying to find the right screws for the pulls. After a couple trips to Home Deport and a couple templates for the holes, he was successful.


Here's the before. Mouse poop and all.





Here's what it looks like in our bedroom turned closet dump.




I consider it a success! Within minutes the drawers were full. My only wish is for another one.

3 comments:

Sha said...

Cal- I love it! You make such beautiful things.

Catherine Denton said...

Adorable! You sparked new life into it.
Catherine Denton

Sofia Vergara said...

Have you been looking Solution For How To Unblock On Cash App? If you want to unblock someone on the cash app, then you have to click on this link and you can easily unblock any person on the cash app, if you are not understanding how to do this, you can contact our Cash App Customer Service. They will give you possible guides related to your issues.