7/22/11

Declutter Your Kitchen

Remember, I recently got back from visiting friends and family in Minneapolis. I was quite impressed by my aunt's project of taking sheets and turning them into curtains. I also came across this idea in her house. Instead of cluttering your fridge door with all the "go-to info" and pictures, consider using one of your cabinets to store all this information.


Schedules, calendars, pictures, phone numbers, and reminders are hidden behind these doors.
Our fridge IS covered with our best friends' photos but this idea....I like!

Here are some other cool kitchen ideas found on Pinterest:

Recycle shoot! Definetly awesome!

Toe-kick drawers, rad!

Remove a drawer and hang a dowel.

Trash can underneath the cutting board drawer, genius!

Go check out more kitchen organizational ideas at Southern Living.

No comments: