2/19/11

Wallpaper....Bring it On!

After reading the title, don’t rule me out completely. Lately, I have seen some great room inspiration from one of my favorite sites. http://www.decorpad.com/index.htm  Unlimited time can be spent on the site and it always leaves you wanting more. (Check it out and add your favorite pics to your own file.)

I’m a texture girl. I love to use/see different textures in a room. These shots below strike me as remarkable. I know it’s wallpaper but I think it looks pretty stinkin’ awesome! I think the white beadboard helps the room’s balance.  I would prefer a smaller dose of wall covering in grasscloth, maybe one wall of a smaller room or an entry way/den. What do you think? Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone….wallpaper baby!

Images: (1) (2) (3) (4)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Valuable for information.. Is there any further reading you would recommend on this?

Ally
texture wall covering